Women's Jumpsuit with a Zipper-Back and Crotch, Long Legs, and Long Sleeves
Great one-piece anti-strip jumpsuit is the perfect solution for restless sleepers or those with Alzheimer’s that provide the look of two pieces. Helps make life easier for Dementia patients and their caregivers
- A jumpsuit makes life easier also for people who undress themselves all the time.
- Above all, the jumpsuit prevents the wearer to have access to his/her incontinence products and are also good for people with spasms and resistant behavior.
- Prevents undressing, picking, and smearing.
- The superior adaptive anti-stripping features a long back zipper for easy caregiver access
- The elastic band that goes around the stomach makes them look like normal pajamas and takes the dilemma out of off the rack garments that do not fit and are unattractive.
- Terrific for nursing homes.
Fabric: 100% Cotton, 230 grams
Washing: Wash at 60 degrees, do not bleach, dry normally, and iron at a low setting
- Product is designed to shrink 10% in length for a perfect fit.
Available in sizes Small – Xlarge. See size chart for details
Available in colors: Cerulean Blue, SeaFoam Green