The “Tahoe” wide sneakers by Orthofeet have a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points.
- This “Never Tie a Lace Running Shoe” features the innovative Tie-less lace system, which integrates laces with hook & loop straps (Easy Touch) and offers an easy way to fasten and unfasten on both sides of the shoe without the need for tying laces.
- The protective interior offers a soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding to eliminate pressure points, and help reduce friction against skin – perfect for the diabetic foot. The wide width fits up to a D width.
- The orthotic insoles offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing and comfortable. Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain, and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- The Orthofeet comfort system offers a The anatomical Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Edema/Swelling, ,Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.