Adaptive clothing for older children with special needs - Short Sleeve
Our short sleeve bodysuits are multifunctional. They are not only an undergarment but also great on their own paired with shorts or a skirt. No one will ever think it's an undergarment!
The range of colors for boys and girls makes it easy to co-ordinate with any outfit. Parents love the short sleeve vests in warmer weather because of its flexibility.
Short sleeves are great for children who wear braces as the sleeves give extra protection from any rubbing minimizing skin chaffing.
Bodysuit/Popper Vest Features:
- Designed with a longer leg, reinforced crotch and 5 durable studs all for additional coverage
- Flat-locked side seams to prevent digging into the skin under a brace
- Top-stitched seams to minimize curling of the leg/neck/armhole openings
- Tag-free so your child can move without uncomfortable irritation
- Made from AZO-free, super soft cotton/elastane fabric which is gentle on the skin
- Available for ages 3-16 years old in a variety of colors