We have selected a classic style this year for Rackety’s back fastening jacket’s.
The Hunter is a diamond quilted lightweight jacket that will keep your warm in the cold weather. Most important of all for our customers who use wheelchairs and find it difficult to put on and take off jackets easily, it is back fastening and opens out completely down the back.
Fully lined, lightly quilted and with great styling details, the jacket is warm, water repellent and windproof but soft and light so that it is comfortable to use and wear.
Finished off with corduroy inside collar, double front storm flap opening, pockets and fleece lining
- Outer 100% Nylon with polyacrylic coating. Inner: 100% Polyester wadding. Lining: 220g/m2 100% Polyester fleece
- Water repellent and showerproof. (NOT WATERPROOF)
- Full length zip opening at the front
- Full length Velcro spot panel at the back
- Stud closing patch pocket with handwarmer sides
- Corduroy collar
- Delicate wash at 30 -we do NOT recommended tumble drying
How will it help:
- Opens out completely down the back to make it easy to put on.
- Opens both front and back into two pieces if required.
- Wheelchair users to get a jacket on and off quickly and easily
- Very stiff arms to be dressed as the jacket splits into two.
How to measure:
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in Inches:
Chest:Measure across the back, underneath the arms and then across the fullest part of the chest.
- XSmall = 36"
- Small = 38"
- Medium = 41"
- Large = 44"
- XLarge = 47"
- 2XLarge = 50"
- 3XLarge = 53"