This Racketys Varsity jacket opens out completely down the back and has the lower section of the back removed so you don’t end up sitting on it and there is less bunching up at the front, making it is much easier to put on or remove when you need to and more comfortable to wear when you are in a wheelchair.
- Contrast sleeves. Knitted collar, cuffs and waistband with stripe details.
- Press-stud closure. Contrast studs. Welt contrast pockets. Taped back neck.
- Hanging loop at back neck. Pocket with small opening for earphone cord feed. Hidden earphone loops.
- Washing Instructions Machine wash 30°. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Low iron. Do not dry clean
How will it help:
- You will stay comfortable with a modern style
- Opens out completely down the back to make it easy to put on.
- Opens both front and back into two pieces if required.
- Wheelchair users to get the jacket on and off quickly and easily.
- Very stiff arms to be dressed as the jacket splits into two.
- The elasticated cuffs allow the dresser to put their hands through the sleeve and guide the wearers arms through.
How to measure:
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in Inches:
Chest:Measure across the back, underneath the arms and then across the fullest part of the chest.
Small = 34"
Medium = 38"
Large = 42"
XLarge = 46"
Note: See Men's section under "Jackets" for more products