2 Piece Value Pack - Hospital Gown and Bed Jacket
The Perfect 2 Piece Value Pack - Enjoy winter warmth - a flannel Hospital gown paired with a warm bed jacket! The Bed Jacket Cape is beautifully designed to hug your shoulders with warmth.
- Fastens with a stylish button. Quality Polar Fleece Bed Jacket.
- This fleece bedjacket is terrific for lounging in bed and a great alternative to robes.
- The Soft and Warm Open Back Flannelette Hospital Nightgown is too beautiful to be confined to the bedroom.
- Wear it for lounging too.
- Quality-made with pretty trimmed neckline, four functional buttons and ¾-sleeves. Soft gathers for a comfortable fit.
- Quality machine washable 100% Cotton Flannelette.
- Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder.
- The full back overlap of this adaptive sleep gown provides complete comfort and discretion unlike traditional tie back hospital nightgowns.
- The snap closures are placed on the shoulders to avoid any pressure points.
- Comfortable raglan sleeves.
- These back open adaptive hospital nightdresses are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent.
- Great choice for nursing homes, homecare or hospitals.
- If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this hospital johnny gown makes a great gift choice.
- Small (6 - 8")
- Medium (10 - 12")
- Large (14 - 16")
How to put on a Nursing Home Hospital Gown?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps are positioned in such away that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.